Thursday, November 18, 2010

Entry 4.0 - Final project as of 11/18



So I created a new blog called "Super-frog Saves Tokyo" so I can put all of my work together separated from this blog.

Here's a link.
http://harukisuperfrog.blogspot.com/

I made three entries so far, first I pasted the original story. I was going to link it to another page but since it's a short story and it's easily readable I thought it'll be better to put the original story up there so people can just click and read without moving to another website.

Second one is a general description of the writer. I am a big fan of the author but since there are people who don't know about him so I wrote a little about him in my own words from what I've known. This second entry is about 80% done.

Third entry is supposed to be a brief information about the book called "after the quake" which is a collection of short stories that includes this Super-frog story I've chosen.I only put the picture so I can start writing the analysis and my interpretation of the story.

Then rest of the time I started to write the poem, and waiting for a bigger and clearer inspiration to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment