Thursday, September 16, 2010

About Me

My full name is Jungah Ahn but ever since I came to New York I started to be called by June. At first it was Jun which is the first three words of my real name but people like to spell it "June" with an "e" so now I'm June.

I'm a Music Recording Technology major. I'm interning at Island Def Jam music group of Universal Music, and a part-time songwriter.

I have several 2 other personal blogs where I post 2-3 times a month. I have passion in writing, not just songs but writing in general. I have a lot of interest in things that are supernatural, I also had a great time taking a psychology class researching about dreams. Originally my ENG 102 class was on monday with a different professor which was a traditional writing class. When I learned I will be available on Thursdays I switched to a this section and I think I'll like this one more than what I chose first.

No comments:

Post a Comment